Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I Do Exist

Jennifer here. I will try and post when I can but my 6 month old has learned to "creep" and he's really fast so by the time I put him on the floor with a toy and get to the computer to type I've already lost him. Oh, there he is, under the entertainment center!

My name is Jennifer and I love to knit and sew and do all sorts of crafty things. I get great pleasure out of making things by hand. I have a wonderful husband a beautiful step daughter (17yrs old) and two little boys (2.5 yrs and 6 months old). I'm hoping that now that my hobbies will be potentially profitable I will get cheers from these wonderful people instead of the looks that secretly say "I think you have a yarn addiction".

I must now leave you because my 2 yr old is going to over dose on animal crackers if I don't intervene.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment