Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Monkey's


So, I joined this group on Ravelry. There is a marathon in Tennessee every year, and it is Flying Monkey themed. Last year, I knitted up a monkey, with wings, and sent her off. She was so adorable. She was a Banana Fairy, her leotard was white and her tutu was yellow. She was stinkin adorable, I had a really hard time sending her off. All of the marathon winners, gets one of these monkey's with wings that we knit. And, for all my hard work, I get a great t-shirt out of it. Last year's shirt was Star Wars themed, and let me tell you, it was awesome! So awesome in fact, that I have to hid it from the Hubby. So, my goal this year, is to make more than 1, and try to figure out something cuter than what i did last year. It is a lot of fun, and I hear that all the winners thought they monkey's were a hoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment